Sunday, November 03, 2019

Happy graduation Day!

Happy graduation day me myself!🎓

Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours in (Multimedia Technology) is DONE~!✔

Alhamdulillah finish on track, also earlier than expectation time. Terimas mak ayah pinjamkan bahu when it comes to hard time dan tidak lupa juga dengan masa dan wang yang diberikan sepanjang 2 tahun and half. *i wish someday i could pay what have you both done for me. May Allah give you two highest place in Jannah. Ameen~ 

and for all my friend whos let me lean on their shoulder thankyouuuu thankyouuu soo soo muchh! I won't forget you guys. Semoga semuanya success urusan dunia dan akhirat. 


So what next? i wanna find kerjaaa. wanna kumpul duit banyak-banyak and hoping i got suitable job with my eligibility. I wanna find money my own. So i don't need depend on Husband to much,and i wish i can help Him out finding money for our small family later. I pray that Allah murahkan rezki us and i got better job (in advance gaji tinggii hehe). Ameen-Ameen.


Just wanna keep all word here, so if I'm tired working i want to read all this again. hehe. wish me luck to move to another phase.. Allahu. moga Allah mudahkan perjalanan selepas ini. long way to go. hoping Allah ease everything. 💖

1 comment:

  1. congratulationss! betul la org ckp kehidupan sbnr mula selepas zmn bljr. Semua akan jdi lgi mencabar uhuhu

    ReplyDelete